Elizabeth

Caroline
Marie grace
The theme for all of these dolls is pink, They all seem to have light skin and bluish eyes, What makes Caroline so different?
H E R M E E T O U T F I T:
This is a very frilly, pink and girly dress. I like the way it has ruffles, But are they really neccerserry for a girl whos going on a boat around America? I think this is really cute! I love the shoes, but why does she wear pink? Nearly everything in her collection is girly and pink!
T H E D O L L:
I love how the eyes look like the ocean and Her face mold is gorgeous! There is just one thing that bugs me about her hair: It looks like it has been dyed blond. It looks so fake! What happened to realistic blond?
H E R O U T F I T S:
Travelling set: $84
COUGH! COUGH! COUGH! *VOMITS*
How
the
heck
can this be almost as much as a brand new doll.
Thats pretty much all I can say about this
Nightgown: $24
This has a reasonable price tag.
This is a disgustingly uncomfortable outfit. Imagine sleeping in this. IT IS BLOOMED OUT WITH STARCH! The detail is very cute but the colour is wierd? I, In my opinion, think this looks like it has a Crinoline underneath it. Even thouch this is midly cheap I would not buy it.
Thats all for now ~ Maya




No comments:
Post a Comment