Okay, so I shall make this quite long.
I have got a new series coming soon, It is of course going to be a dolloween one! However it is going to take place until Halloween night because I can't have it running that long!
So the plot:
A girl called Millie discovers a ghost that has been living in her garden for a really long time, they become close friends. Millies real life friend, Raye is extremely upset that Millie seems to have found another, bettter friend. Heartbroken Millie must choose between her Ghost friend and Raye.
All of this will be in stopmotion, which will mean it take a VERY long time to make. I will probably have 2 episodes in a week and probably have 4 in total. Foirst episode will be up on thursday.
Jemima: Millie
Kanani: Raye
Amelia: Ghost
~ Maya
No comments:
Post a Comment